It's Me!

 Assalamualaikum, Hai!

It's me Dyah Nurfauziah A.

I'm 17 years old and now i'm in senior high school in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, which is you can find at Belitung 08 street. Well, the reason why am i make this account it's because Ms. Wiwin, she is my english language teacher. this Blogger, i have never used it before, so this is my first experienced, thank you Ms. Wiwin.

at this time i'm a little bit busy with my school, not that little bit, but, super busy, whether with my school in every subject or OSIS and some extracculicular that i joined. of course, this busy stuff i really enjoyed maybe a bit tiring, there are a lot of benefits for my life. now, or maybe for my future. 

My besties is Haliza, Asyira and Alfie. well, sorry about that, i forgot to tell which class am i from. XI Social 2, that's my class.

having a lotta friends is super cool, you can had a lot of experienced, too! 

ow! my favorite subject in this school is history, Pak Raden Wildan and Pak Usep is my favorite teachers because they were teach a history subject on my school. it's really fun to study history, seriously, it was like finding a "fun fact" about world, in every subject in this world, or maybe, the entire world. 

i also like reading, yeah, i love read so bad. comic, novel, etc. 

that's it, about me, thank you for readig my first post in Blogger, next time i will have a IntErIstIng topic, good bye, have a nice day!

Wassalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh. 

Komentar

Postingan Populer