MY GOAL, MY AMBITION

Assalamualaikum,  Hi, in 2023, I don't really have many hopes or goals. Quite a few, but sure and able to be realized.

 InsyaAllah, this year, I will go abroad to continue my studies.  Of course, further steps are needed to be able to enter the university that I want abroad, hopefully this year, I can enter the university that I want in the country that I am going to, by studying more diligently, disciplined and consistent.

 Apart from that, hopefully this year my relationship with my friends, my family, even friends who are closer than friends will be closer and lasting, because I increasingly feel that relationships with people in my life are very important for every aspects in my life. 

 Those are the only two that I want to achieve in 2023. getting into the university I want and strengthening my relationships with the people in my life.

Komentar

Postingan Populer